torsdag 15 augusti 2024

AAA Colourful - Colourboard #7

 Hello,

It's the 15th of August, and time for Colourboard No 7 at AAA Colourful. This month we have a colourboard filled with summery/beachy colours for you to draw inspiration from - sand, sea, sun and a hint of grass. Isn't it beautiful?!





I love the colours, and I love anything beach/sea related, but I decided to look beyond the gorgeous image and concentrate on the colours, so no beach/sea themed project from me....
Or so I thought. Somehow I ended up creating a set of three ATCs inspired not only by the colours of the board but very much by the beach/sea theme of the image. It must be the sailor in me, always drawn to the sea ;)




I started by ink blending the beach and the sea on my cards. I added some foam to the waves hitting the beach using embossing powder. Stamped the footprints in the sand and added a sentiment to each of the cards. Three very quick and easy cards, but very much me.


Products used
Inks:
Distress Oxides "Antique Linen", "Salty Ocean" and "Peacock Feathers" by Tim Holtz/Ranger. VersaFine Clair "Nocturne" by Tsukineko
Stamp sets: "Ride the Waves", "Calm over Chaos" and "Affirmations" by Visible Image
Embossing powder: WOW! "Opaque Bright White"



The AAA Colourful challenge blog is filled with gorgeous inspiration by the amazing design team and our special guest designer for this challenge, the talented Denise. So head on over to the challenge blog for some more inspiration, and information on how to play along.

Remember we love, and welcome, all paper crafts; cards, tags, ATCs, scrapbook pages, journaling pages.... whatever takes your fancy. Can't wait to see what you create!
You have until the 14th of September to create, upload and link your project to the AAA Colourful challenge blog, Hope to see you there!
 

Take care, keep crafting and get colourful!

Jane
x

6 kommentarer:

  1. these are wonderful ATC's I love the foot prints and the whole design, the sea foam it's all gorgeous

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Maaike, you are too kind! xx

      Radera
  2. Oh, these are beautiful. Love how you added the sea foam.

    SvaraRadera

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x