söndag 16 april 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 238 - Ripped/Torn Edges

 Hello Crafty Friends,
It's time for a new CAS card challenge at AAA Cards,
and the theme for this fortnight is

Ripped/Torn Edges

We want you to create (fake) ripped/torn edge(s)
somewhere on your card using masking technique. 


I decided to go with a colourful square with ripped edges,
and here's how my card turned out.


For my card I ripped the edges of some post-it notes and taped them to my card with the torn sides facing inwards to create a square with ripped edges. I then ink blended the square using distress inks, and splattered some white acrylic paint before removing the post-it notes. To finish the card I stamped a flower and a sentiment. 




For more information and inspiration by the design team and our special guest designer for this challenge, Sandie Munro, please visit AAA Cards challenge blog.

I hope you'll join us!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x



2 kommentarer: