söndag 2 april 2023

AAA Card Challenge 237 - Shaped card + optional twist Easter

 Hello,

It's challenge time (again 😁),
today it's a new CAS card challenge over at AAA Cards
and the theme for this coming fortnight is


Shaped Card with the optional twist of Easter


Here's my take on the theme




As you can see I've opted to go with the twist, but you don't have to. Your card can be for any occasion, it doesn't have to be an Easter card as long as it's CAS and any shape but rectangular or square we're happy.






For more information and fun inspiration by the amazing design team please visit AAA Cards challenge blog

I hope you'll join us! You have until the 15th of April to create, upload and link you creations to the challenge blog. Please remember all cards entered have to be CAS!


AAA Cards definition of CAS


If you want to know how I created my card and what products I've used please contingue reading.

I started by die cutting my card base out of a piece of folded white cardstock. I placed the die just of the egde of the fold to create a sidefolded card. I then cut another egg out of a singel piece of cardstock, to use as the front to cover up the fold/ missing piece of the egg. I stamped and masked a hen and some Easter eggs on the card/ egg panel, and coloured my images using Copic markers. I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment, cut it out using a banner die and adhered it to the card/ egg panel. I adhered the panel to my egg shaped card base and the card was done.

Products used
Die sets: "Outside In Easter Egg Stackables" and "Everyday Sentiment Banners" both by lawn Fawn
Stamp sets: "HönsgĂ„rden" by hÄnglar & Wings
Markers: Copic


I hope you've been inspired to play along with this fun challenge!
Can't wait to see what shape you choose.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x





4 kommentarer:

  1. I want a chicken that lays chocolate eggs! Lol. Beautiful job with your coloring.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Me too! Lol. Thank you so much, Sue! xx

      Radera