söndag 5 februari 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 233 - Teal and Gold

 Hello,

Ready for a new CAS (clean and simple) card challenge?
AAA Cards challenge game #233 - Teal and Gold starts today, 
and I hope you'll join in the fun.




Teal and Gold, do I have any teal or gold I can use?
That was my first thought when I saw the theme of this challenge. Don't get me wrong, I love teal and gold, but it's not colours I use very often. Then I remebered that I have an old ink pad in teal, and I have gold embossing powder.....problem solved!

I started of by ink blending my card front with the teal ink, then I stamped this beautiful stamp with some embossing ink and heat embossed it with the gold embossing powder. To finish the card I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, "You inspire me to be better", with the same embossing ink and powder as I used for the image. Quick, easy and clean and simple, my kind of card!


Products used
Inks:
Memento "Teal Zeal" and VersaMark watermark both by Tsukineko, 
Stamps: "Lacy Graffiti" #60 by Olga Heldwein/ Aall & Create, "Poppy Garden" by Altenew
Embossing powder: "Gold" Super Fine Detail by Ranger

Here's the challenge cue card


I hope you're inspired to play along with us!
For more inspiration by our guest designer for this challenge, Angela, and the Design Team please visit AAA Cards challenge blog, where you'll also find all the information you need to join our challenges.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer: