fredag 17 februari 2023

Use a Stencil(s) - AAA Birthday challenge 46

 Hello and Happy Weekend Crafty Friends,

Don't you just love stencils? 
I do, so when it was my turn to pick the theme for February's challenge at AAA Birthday I just had to go with - use a Stencil(s).



For this card I have used a stencil I created and cut out with my Silhouette machine. You don't have to have a machine like the Silhouette to create your own stencils. I often make stencils, and masks, using dies I have in my stash, or by just cutting shapes out of paper with a pair of sissors.

I hope you've been inspired to create a birthday card, or two, to share with us at AAA Birthday. You have until the 28th of February to create and upload your birthday cards at AAA Birthday's challenge blog.


Here's the challenge cue card




Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar