tisdag 19 juli 2022

Pysslobingo - gör ett alster med inlay die-cutting

 Hello and happy Tuesday to you,

today I'm sharing a card where I've used a inlay die cutting technique.



I started by die cutting my background die twice, once on black cardstock and once on white. I popped out all the little pieces from the die cut black cardstock, and then I popped out every piece one by one from the white die cut cardstock and coloured them using Distress Oxides before glueing them into the black "frame", which I had already adhered to a white card base. Once all the little pieces were coloured and in place I stamped my sentiment "Ja må du leva uti hundrade år!" and adhered some transparent enamel dots on my card.

Products used:
Die Blooming Flowers Background by Paper Rose
Stamp set: Mer Grattis by hÄnglar & Wings
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz
Enamel dots by Simple and basic
Black and white cardstock



Playing along with


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!
Take care and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar