måndag 18 juli 2022

AAA Birthday challenge #39 - Where in the World (take 3)

 Hello,

Where in the World am I taking you today?
Well, I thought it was about time I show you where I live,
so today we are going to.......




Do you know where we are?

If you haven't guessed it yet, here's a clue...
ABBA, Pippi Longstocking (or as we say Pippi Långstrump),
Avicii, Max Martin, Björn Borg, Ingemar Stenmark,
Stellan and Alexander Skarsgård, Greta Garbo are all natives
of the country we are in.
Have you guessed it yet?





Yes, that's right, we're in Sweden!
The land of the midnight sun and polar bears on the streets.
No just kidding, we don't have any polar bears in Sweden,
but I have met an elk/moose on the street once, but that's another story.

My card was inspired by the current challenge at AAA Birthday, and there is still time to play along. I hope you will join in the fun, and maybe show me where you live?.
Please visit AAA Birthday's challenge blog for more inspiration, and information. 




Next week we will visit a country I used to call home. Hope to see you there!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!
Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar