söndag 17 juli 2022

Pysslobingo - Gör ett alster i stilen mixed media

 Hello again,

I'm having so much fun playing along with the summer craft bingo at Pyssloteket, I just hade to make another project today.

The prompt I chose was to create a mixed media project. Not my forté, but I decided to give it a go after having watched the talented Tiffany Solorio on Youtube. If you haven't watched her videos I highly recommend it.


Here's what I made, a mixed media tag




I started of by die cutting a tag and prepping it with some gesso. After that I made my own tissue paper by stamping and stenciling on a piece of white tissue paper. I then ripped of a few pieces and added them to my tag using gel medium. Then I started playing with stamps, distress oxides, colorshine spray, perfect pearl and some more gesso and so on. I finished the tag by stamping and colouring a cute little crafty mouse and placed him on my tag together with some word strips, which I adhered with my tiny attacher.




It doesn't show very well on camera, but there is a bit of structure and some pearly shine here and there on the tag.




Products used:
Dies:
Tag collection Sizzex Framelits by Tim Holtz
Stamps:
Bits and pieces CLBP 11 by CREAlies,
Tic Toc clear and Sheet Music clear stamps by Kaisercraft,
Poetic lyrics #686 by Aall & Create,
Daisy Grunge by Visible Image
Be Creative Mini by Colorado Craft Company
Stencils:
Numeric Layering stencil by Tim Holtz
Backsplash by Simon Hurley
Other:
Perfect pearl by Ranger
Color Shine by Heidi Swapp
Small Talk (word strips) by Tim Holtz idea-ology
Copic markers
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz
Gesso 
Gel medium
Tiny attacher by Tim Holtz
Craft cardstock

I hope that was all 😅



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!
Take care and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar