söndag 17 juli 2022

Pysslobingo - CAS-alster i ett lager

Hello and Happy Sunday,

This Sunday I'm sharing my second entry to the summer craft bingo at Pyssloteket. The promt I've gone for this time is "make a CAS project, only using one layer of paper"

and here's what I've come up with


This card was very quick and easy to make. I started of by stamping and embossing the beautiful butterfly on a white card base. Then I placed a circle stencil on top of the butterfly and ink blended through the circle. Voilà c'est tout!


Products used for this card;
Stamp set: VI MINIs #1 by Visible Image
Stencil: Acetate Circle Maskes by Lavinia Stamps
Ink: Distress Oxides "Candid Apple", " Dried Marigold" and "Mustard Seed" by Tim Holtz and Memento by Tsukneko
Embossing powder: Clear by WOW
Paper: Neenah solar white


Playing along with

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!
Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar