måndag 9 maj 2022

Happy 18th Birthday

 Hi,
Yesterday was a big day at our house,
our "baby boy" turned 18!

Being the youngest of four he will always be the baby,
even though he is the tallest of us all.

Obviously I had to make him a card,
but making masculine cards is something I find difficult.
In the end I focused on some of the things he likes,
music, he is a drummer and music student, and basketball.


I don't have any basketball related stamps, dies or stencils so I went on the internet and found a page called Free Stencil Gallery, were you can find all sorts of stencils and download for absolutely nothing. So generous! I downloaded both the basketball and the music stencils, then I sized them to fit my design and cut them out on my Silhouette. Now I have two beautiful stencils to use over and over again. I used Distress Oxides to ink blend through my stencils. The number 18 I die cut using a number die set by CraftEmotions.

The card goes perfect with the current theme for
the AAA Birthday challenge - Let's Party!
Turning 18 definitly calls for a party!




Playing along with the following challenges (in alphabetical order):

CAS on Friday - Numbers





Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar