söndag 15 maj 2022

Bee Happy

Hello and Happy Sunday to you,

Today is a very special day, it's our wedding anniversary! 
33 years ago I said "I do" to the man of my dream, the best thing I have ever done, and I would do it again if I got to live my life over!

The year we got married spring was very cold and everything was late coming into bloom, but on the morning of our wedding day the sun was shining and the temperature soon rose to 20 degrees Celsius, and best of all our apple trees started to bloom waking up all the little bumble bees from their winter sleep.



Sharing a card I've made using the gorgeous stamp set, "Bee Happy" and the equally gorgeous stencil, "Honeycomb Hex", by Visible Image. I started of by ink blending, through the stencil, with Distress Oxides, "Squeezed Lemonade" and "Wild Honey". Then I stamped and heat embossed the big bee from the stamp set. I also stamped the sentiment, some hexagons and some splatters, before finishing of the card by putting some Glossy Accents on the wings of the bee.

I hope you like the card, and that you are, as I am, in a happy place in your life, doing the things that you enjoy.



Playing along with the following challenges:

The four seasons challenge - Anything goes Spring



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x


6 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! Your card is so pretty and I do love that pretty bee! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh Jane ... what a BEEautiful card! Fabulous overall design! Happy Belated Anniversary! I pray you have many more together!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Darlene! You are very kind! Love your challenges so I will definitly be back! x

      Radera
  3. A beautifully created card and happy anniversary too! Thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    SvaraRadera