tisdag 26 april 2022

Spring Cyber Crop

 Hello,
Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Spring Cyber Crop 
hosted by Pyssloteket during Easter and the week after.

I didn't have time to enter all the challenges,
 but I managed to tackle a few. My first entry was for
a challenge where you had to use a colourful, a patterned 
and a solid coloured paper (card base not included). 

Here's how my card turned out


The colourful paper I created myself using a gorgeous stencil by CraftEmotions and some Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz. The striped paper, my papperned paper, is by MFT. For my solid colour I chose black cardstock and used it as a mat for my colourful paper and to stamp and emboss my sentiment on. The adorable Hippie stamp is by Stamping Bella, and I've coloured her with Copic markers.



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar