onsdag 27 april 2022

Mixed Media

 Hello,
Sharing another entry to the Spring CC at Pyssloteket.
This one really took me out of my comfort zone.

Challenge No 4 - Mixed Media.



For this one there were a few items that had to be included on the project, extras free of choice were allowed to be added;

*Collage paper or patterned paper 
*Acrylic or other paint 
*Tissue paper
*A tag
*Something stamped
*Wordstickers
* Use a stampler


I started of by die cutting a tag using one of the dies from the Tag Collection by Sizzix Framelits. As my tag was to light I died it using some ground coffee mixed with water. Then it was time for all the items on the list. I don't have any collage paper so I stamped and embossed the butterfly on some patterned paper by Craft Consortium. I also made my own patterned paper for the card base using a stencil and some Distress Oxides, both by Tim Holtz. Insted of acrylic paint I used alcohol inks mixed with modeling paste, together with a stencil. I've also used a little Distress Oxide on the tag. Tissue paper, tag, wordsticker and use a stapler, all check. When it came to "something stamped" I used several stamp sets;

- VI MINIs #1, Visible Image stamps
- Storyteller, Studio Calico
- Little Things, Pink fresh studio
- Sheet music, Kaiserkraft
- CLBP 11, CREAlies
- stamp set by Big Picture that I don't know the name of. 


This was my first attempt at mixed media, and I must say I thouroughly enjoyed it!



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar