torsdag 7 april 2022

Gratulerar

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a CAS card,
inspired by the current challenge #461 - Pink & Gold at Less is More.




The gorgous flower by Visible Image is embossed with gold embossing powder by Ranger, so is the text by hÄnglar & Wings. I have watercoloured the flower using Distress Oxide by Tim Holtz, this is really going out of my comfort zone. I usually fail completely when I try to watercolour anything, but today it turnd out pretty good I think.






Playing along with the following challenge:




Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x


6 kommentarer:

  1. I so love that image and you have used it spectacularly here. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Less Is <More.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, I really appreciate it!

      Radera
  2. Perfectly CAS and wonderful. Thanks for playing at Less is More!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words!

      Radera
  3. Your watercolouring turned out really nicely and the pink really pops against the embossing. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Neil! You are too kind!

      Radera