torsdag 17 mars 2022

You are a pocket full of sunshine!

 Hipp Hipp Hooray!
Today we are wishing Kit a Happy 4th Birthday!

As we can't celebrate with him until Saturday I can't show you his card,
so instead I'm sharing a card I made in support of the people of Ukraine.




The cute girl on the card is by Stamping Bella - Long Stemmed Oddball, and the sentiment is by Gina K Design - Sunflower stamp set for Ukraine. The stamped image is coloured with Copic markers. I had a little mishap when colouring the dress. As the two blue markers I was using was a little to far in colour I decided to mix them by touching the darker marker's tip with the lighter marker's to create an inbetween colour. It worked okay, but all of a sudden I got little blue splatters on my card. At first I was convinced the card was ruined, but then I decided to make it work. So I added more splatters to make it look intentional, problem solved!


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Ps. Kit is a little ray of sunshine, and I'm sure his pockets are full of sunshine too!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar