tisdag 15 mars 2022

Folke 4 år

 Hipp Hipp Hurra för sötaste Folke som fyller fyra idag!



One of my favourite little cuties is turning four today, and as he has always loved cars and vehicles that's the theme for his birthday card this year.

All the little cars and signs are by Lawn Fawn, stamp and die sets Village Heroes and Happy Village, so is the background paper and the alpha stamps, Smitty's ABCs and Violet's ABCs. The four I have cut out using my Silhouette.


Playing a long with the following challenge:

Lawn Fawnatics




Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer:

  1. oh my goodness!! this is wonderful!! LOVE the personalization!! LOVE the cute number 4! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Samantha! You are too kind!
      Take care and stay safe! x

      Radera