torsdag 4 juli 2024

Birthday Cheer

 Hello,

Inspired by the July challenge - Fabulous Flowers - at AAA Birthday, and a few other great challenges, I just had to create a second card on the theme.





I fell in love with this postage die as soon as I saw it, and all the cute, beautiful and fun creations I've seen on social media, so in the end I just had to get one for myself. This is my first time playing with the die, and I just love it! It's so versatile, and I have so many ideas on how to use it.

For this card I paired it with some beautiful die cut flowers, and a little bee. I started by die cutting all the pieces for the flowers and the postage background panel. I ink blended the postage panel in a soft blue using Distress oxide. Assembled the flowers, which I'd cut from coloured cardstock and added some ink to, and addhered them to the postage panel. I stamped a few post related images and a birthday greeting to the postage panel. I addhered the panel to a card base after giving it a frame/background in the same colour as the flowers. I felt there was something missing, so I die cut a bee, assembled it and added it to the card.

I hope you like it, and that you are inspired to play along with us at AAA Birthday. For more information on the challenge please see my previous post or the AAA Birthday Card challenge blog





I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;
Beautiful Blossoms challenge - Anything Florals Goes with optional Mood Board #18
My Time to Craft - Summer Florals
Scrapping4funChallenges - Birthday
Sweet Stampin' - Fabulous Flowers
The Sisterhood of Crafters - In the Garden



Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x



8 kommentarer:

  1. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful - love the postage stamp frame.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Helen! I really enjoyed playing along with your beautiful challenge, and hope to be able to join again. x

      Radera
  5. Oh, I love this card! Beautiful design. Thanks
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle (owner)
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed playing along with your challenge. x

      Radera

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x