söndag 31 mars 2024

Visible Image March ATC swap

 Hello,

My ATC, and accompanying card, for the March ATC swap at Visible Image have arrived safely at my swap partner's in the UK. The theme for the March swap was - 

Flora and Fauna

and here is how I interpreted the theme




I started by stamping and heat embossing the tulip and the bee on the ATC, then masked them off before ink blending and stamping the background. After removing the masks I coloured the images using my Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment and embossed it on a separate piece of paper, cut it out and adhered it to the ATC. The wings of the bee got a little sparkle to them.

Here is the accompanying card I sent to my swap partner, followed by a picture of the ATC and card together





Products used
Stamp sets:
"Sketched Tulips" and "Bee Happy" both by Visible Image
Ink: Distress Oxide
Markers: Copic

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar