fredag 15 mars 2024

AAA Colourful - #2

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's time for the second Colourful challenge over at AAA Colourful, and this month our colourboard is filled with a lovely palette of -

Blues and Purples

and a tiny hint of yellow. You don't have to match the colours exactly, and you may include neutrals like black, white, greys, browns and skin tones, but the colours on the inspiration/colour board should be the most prominent on your creation/s.




Isn't the colourboard beautiful? I love the blues and purples, and the lovely feeling of spring with all the pansies. At first I was going to create a card filled with little flowers, but then I changed my mind and decided to create some ATCs. My intention was to still incoperate the small flowers, but something happened on the way and this is how my ATCs turned out



Not a flower in sight, and not very spring like either ..... but spring is a good time to start afresh.

As I said this is not how I intended my ATCs to turn out, and at first I felt embarressed to show them to anyone, but then my DT colleauges kindly reminded me that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", and asked me if I had fun creating these cards. And I did! I had so much fun creating these cards, and I was reminded that the most important thing when crafting is to have fun and enjoy the creative process!

So now it's your turn to have fun! You have until the 14th of April to create, upload and link your paper creations inspired by the colourboard to the AAA Colourful blog. The blog is filled with beautiful creations by the amazing design team, and our two very talented guest designer for this challenge, Deekshita and Parminder, so hurry on over for more inspiration, and information on how to play along. Don't forget to visit their blogs/ social media and show them some love!

We welcome all kinds of paper craft, so if you are into scrapbooking, art journaling, ATCs, cards, Pocket Page scrapbooking ........ we would love to see your creations! Hope to see you on the AAA Colourful challenge blog!

Take care, keep crafting and get colourful!

Jane
x


Ps. Here's a close up of my ATCs, and a list of products used







Products used
Inks and pens:
 Distress Oxide "salty ocean" and "wilted violet", Distress Ink "black soot" all by Tim Holtz/Ranger, VersFine Clair "Nocturne" and VersaMark "watermark" both by Tsukineko, POSCA pen "white".
Stamps sets: "Happiness Matters", "No Regrets", "Imperfection is Beauty", "Hang In There" and "One Kind Word" all by Visible Image, "Bits & Pieces stamps CLBP 11" by CREAlies, Create with Happiness "WTK160" and "WTK163" by Vicky Papaioannou/ Stamperia
Stencil: "No 42" by Gummiapan
Embossing powder: "Opaque Bright White super fine" by WOW!
Embellishments: Enamel Dots "Transparent" by Nellie's Choice

2 kommentarer: