torsdag 1 juni 2023

AAA birthday Game #50 - Water Colours

Hi,

It's the first of June, and time for a new challenge over at AAA Birthday.
The theme of the month is 


"Water Colours"





I found this challenge to be a bit tricky at first, should I use watercolours or should I use water colours/the colours of water, or should I paint water? I thought long and hard and decided to go with all three. So I used watercolours in the colours of water (and sand) and painted a water/sea scene. My very first watercolour "painting"! I cheated a little when it came to the sailboat and the birds, and stamped those. I also stamped the sentiment, that reads "One year older and one year better".


Products used
Papers:
Watercolour paper (from my stash), "Blue Jay" cardstock by Lawn Fawn
Watercolours: "Distress Watercolor Pencils: set 2" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Stamp sets: "Födelsedag" by hÄnglar & Wings, "Ride the Waves" by Visible Image





I haven't played with watercolours since a was a little girl, but I had so much fun making this card. I hope you've been inspired to play along with us. I highly recommend a visit to AAA Birthday challenge blog, which is filled with fun and beautiful birthday cards by the design team and our special guest designer for the month of June, Ana. So head on over and check out their amazing work, and don't forget to give them some love. You can also find all the information on the challenge and how to play along on the blog. Can't wait to see your water colour birthday card creations!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!


Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!


Jane
x

13 kommentarer:

  1. Jane , it's beautiful painting for a first time 😍 Lovely card !!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Deekshita! xx

      Radera
  2. What a beautiful card Jane. Your water colour painting is amazing and love the soft delicate colours. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Denise, you are too kind! xx

      Radera
  3. Great colors and a terrific way to use those small images.

    SvaraRadera
  4. beautifully soft looking fab card x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Simplicity at its best.. Loved it Jane

    SvaraRadera
  6. WOW what a beautiful card, love it.

    SvaraRadera