lördag 8 april 2023

Happy Easter

 Happy Easter Everyone,

I hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend!
Here in the south of Sweden we are enjoying beautiful spring weather, sunny and warm during the day but still cold at night.

Today I'm sharing a card I made last week but forgot to show, but that's okey as today is a perfect day to share it as it's an Easter card.




I've had this beautiful set "Be Bold Blooms Etched Dies" by Spellbinders since before Christmas but haven't used it, until last week that is. I don't know why it's taken me so long to play with it, it's so beautiful and versatile. 
I die cut the flowers and leaves out of white cardstock, and coloured the pieces using Distress inks. I assembled the individual flowers, and started playing around with the flowers and leaves until I was happy with the composition. I die cut the beautiful background "Quilted Backdrop" by Lawn Fawn and adhered it to a yellow piece of cardstock before attaching it to the card base. Then I adherded the flowers and my heat embossed and fussy cut greeting to the background.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting, have fun and have a

HAPPY EASTER!

Jane
X

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar