söndag 30 april 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 239 - Choose a side

 Hello and Good Morning/afternoon/ evening,

Are you ready for a new CAS card challenge?
I hope you are, as today is the start of a new challenge over at AAA Cards.
This time we would like you to 

Choose a Side

Hot or cold, which side of the colour wheel do you prefer?
I love them both, but for this challenge I could only pick one





As you can see I picked the cold side for this card, purples and greens to be exact. I love both purple and green, and as I've been playing a lot with hot/warm colours lately I felt it was time for a "cool" card.





The challenge blog over at AAA Cards is filled with beautiful CAS cards in hot or cold colours, created by the amazing design team and our talented guest designer for this challenge, Hannelie. So why not head on over to AAA Cards challenge blog for some more inspiration for your own hot or cold CAS card?! You have until May 13th to create, upload and link your card to the challenge blog. Hope you'll join us! Remember we want to see CAS cards, for definition please see below






If you want to know what products I've used and how I created my card, please keep reading.


Products used for my card
Stamp sets: "Delicate Floral Print" by Pinkfresh Studio, "Ännu mer Grattis" by hÄnglar & Wings
Stencils: "Delicate Floral Print" by Pinkfresh Studio
Inks: Distress Oxides " Shaded Lilac", "Villainous potion", "Twisted Citron", "Evergreen Bough" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger and VeraFine Clair "Nocturne" by Tsukineko
Die: "Outside In Stitched Rectangle" by Lawn Fawn
Embellishments: Enamel Dots " transparent" by Nellie's choice


I started by die cutting my card panel out of some white cardstock before stamping my flowers and leaves. As the "Delicate Floral Print" stamp is a "background" stamp I had the to cover the flowers the stamp that I didn't want to stamp before inking it up. I removed the "mask" and stamped the flowers and leaves I'd inked in one corner of the panel. I got out the coordinating stencils and inked the flowers and leaves. So quick and easy with stamps and stencils that coordinate! I stamped the sentiment and added some enamel dots to the panel, adhered it to the card base and my card was done.


I hope you've been inspired to play along with the challenge as I would love to see your CAS card in hot or cold colours!

Thank you for taking the time to read all the way here, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x



6 kommentarer: