söndag 22 januari 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 232 - White on White

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's time for a new challenge at AAA Cards, and this fortnight we would love to see "White on White" CAS creations.
It was a bit tricky to photograph my card I must say, but I hope you can see it.


Here it is



I started by die cutting a panel for the front of my card, and a flower and the word "Grattis" (Congrats in Swedish). To make the vertical stripes on my panel I used a score board and a bone folder. Then I just glued it all together. Easy peasy.... I love it when cards come together quick and easy. The toughest part was taking the picure of it!

Products used
Dies:
Outside In Stitched rectangle Stackables by Lawn Fawn, Thinlits "Artsy Stems" by Tim Holtz/ Sizzix and "Grattis - PY104" by PY Hobby
Paper: Neenah Solar White 

Here's the cue card


For more information, and inspiration by the Design Team and our Guest Designer Kath, please visit AAA Cards challenge blog.

I hope you'll join us!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane 
x

4 kommentarer: