söndag 1 januari 2023

AAA Birthday Game #45 - Anything Birthday Goes

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy New Year,

I hope you've had a good ending to 2022, and a great start to 2023!

Do you make birthday cards, and do you like card challenges?

Then AAA Birthday is the perfect place for you.
Every month we have a new challenge for you, and as 
of today the challenges starts on the 1st of the month, and runs throughout the whole month. So let's get started with the first challenge of 2023, game 45 - Anything Birthday Goes.

 


January is my grandmother's birthday month, and her favourit flowers were tulips. Every birthday my grandfather would give my grandmother a huge bouquet of tulips, a "tradition" I took over after he passed away. My grandmother passed away in 2020, but every January I still get a bouquet of tulips for her and my grandfather on her birthday.
(sentiment reads: "Imagine it's your birthday")

Products used
Stamps:
"Tulpanflicka" and "Födelsedag (nya fonter)" both by hÄnglar & Wings
Dies: Outside In Stitched Rectangles by Lawn Fawn
Ink: Distress Oxide by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Markers: Copic
Embelishments: Enamel dots "transparent" by Nellie's Choice


I hope you like my card and that you're inspired to play along with us at AAA Birthday

Here's the cue card


For more inspiration by our January guest designers, Deepti and Emma, and the Design Team please visit AAA Birthday's challenge blog, where you'll also find more information on the challenge and how to play. 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x


Ps. Please excuse the patchy colouring of my image, several of my markers are running dry.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Maaike! xx

      Radera
  2. Such a sweet little girl Jane. Lovely colouring and I'm sure your grandmother would have loved this card.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Tristan, you are too kind! I also think my grandmother would have loved it, especially as it looks a little like me growing up. xx

      Radera
  3. I love this winsome girl with her tulip. I think your coloring is wonderful. What a beautiful way to honor your grandmother and grandfather with a bouquet of tulips each January. I love that!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, I really appreciate it! Take care! x

      Radera
  4. I think it's wonderful and heartwarming that you continue to carry on the tradition of getting tulips to honor your grandparents on her birthday every year! This darling little card is such a sweet nod to your loved one, and I love the simple design with the big colorful tulip! Wishing you a wonderful new year in 2023!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Carol! I really appreciate them. Wishing you a wonderful 2023 too! x

      Radera