söndag 11 december 2022

AAA Cards Challenge Game 230 - Moodboard

 Hello and Happy Third Sunday of Advent,

It's crazy how time flies, already time for the last challenge of 2022 at AAA Cards. We are ending the year with a moodboard for you, so much to draw inspiration from.

Here's the cue card



I took inspiration from the picture of Santa and his reindeers infront of the moon, the snow, the blues and the over all feeling of winter and christmas, and here's what I came up with




I started of by creating two masks by die cutting a small circle and a tree border out of some sticky note paper. I placed both maskes on my card panel, and then it was time to ink blend the night sky. After the ink blending was done I removed the masks to reveal the tree border and the moon. I stamped Santa and his reindeers infront of the moon, added some white dots randomly over the sky and stamped my sentiment. 

Products used:
Dies:
 "Outside In stitched Rectangle" and "Forest border" both by Lawn Fawn, Circle die by CraftEmotions
Stamps: "Ready, Set, Snow" by Lawn Fawn, "God Jul" by hÄnglar & Wings
Inks: "Memento Tuxedo Black" and "VersaFine Clair Nocturne" both by Tsukineko, Distress Oxide inks "Salty Ocean", "Blueprint Sketch" and "Chipped Sapphire" and " Black Soot" Distress ink all by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Marker: White Posca Pen


I hope you've been inspired to join the fun!

If you'd like some more inspiration, and more information, please visit AAA Cards challenge blog where you'll find beautiful, cute and inspiring cards by the amazing Design Team.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting, have fun and have a very

Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer:

  1. Well done I love your take on our moodboard

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Maaike! Such a great moodboard with so much to draw inspiration from. xx

      Radera