söndag 13 november 2022

AAA Cards challenge Game 228 - Along the Edge with the optional twist Rainbows

 Hello,

Are you ready for a new CAS card challenge? 
I hope you are, as today is the start of AAA Cards new challenge Game 228 - Along the edge with the optional twist of Rainbows.

Here's the cue card



I love rainbows so I decided to go with the optional twist of the challenge, but as said it's optional. I randomly stamped and heat embossed some small rainbows along the egde of my card. Then I ink blended in "rainbow colours" over my small rainbows, and stamped a sentiment "Du är min regnbåge/ You are my rainbow" to finish my card. A quick and easy clean and simple (CAS) card with lots of "white" space.






I hope you've been inspired to play along with us at AAA Cards.
If you'd like some more inspiration or information on the challenge please visit AAA Cards' challenge blog. Don't forget to check out the beautiful card by Christine, our Guest Designer for this challenge. 

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x


4 kommentarer: