måndag 3 oktober 2022

AAA Birthday Game #42 - A Favourite Technique

 Hello and Happy Monday,

It's the first Monday of the month, and time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday. For the month of October we would like to see birthday cards created using a favourite technique of yours.

Here's the cue card


One of my go to techniques is the emboss resist technique. Heat embossing combined with ink blending is a quick and easy way to create a card, and so versatile too. Even if you only have a few minutes to spare you can create amazing cards, my card took less than ten minutes to make.



I started by stamping and heat embossing the flowers on a panel. Then I masked of the stamped area and ink blended over the flowers. To finish my card I stamped my sentiment "Grattiskramar" (free translation: "Birthday hugs") on the panel, before adhering it to a card base.

Products used;
Paper:
Neenah Solar White
Stamp sets: "Kate 4" by CraftEmotions and "Ännu mer Grattis" by hÄnglar & Wings
Inks: VersaMark watermark stamp pad and Memento, both by Tsukineko and Distress Ink by Tim Holtz/ Ranger.
Embossing powder: Clear Gloss Super Fine by WOW!


I hope you've been inspired to join the challenge as I, and the rest of the Design Team, would love to see your favourite technique on a Birthday card!

Please visit AAA Birthday's challenge blog for more information on the challenge, and more inspiration by the talented Design Team. Our Guest Designer for the month of October is Åsa J, and I can highly recommend a visit to her blog as she makes the most amazing cards.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!
Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x


4 kommentarer:

  1. oh embossing resist is a fabulous technique, so is your card

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Maaike! You are too kind! x

      Radera
  2. Love the ombre colour effect you've achieved with the embossing resist technique. Gorgeous card.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Jane! It means a lot to me! x

      Radera