söndag 21 augusti 2022

AAA Cards Challenge Game #222 - Moodboard

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Are you ready for a new CAS (clean and simple) card challenge?
I hope so, as I and the rest of the Design Team at AAA Cards would love to see your take on the Moodboard challenge we have for you this fortnight.

Here's the cue card



and here's my take on the challenge.


The International Nurses Day is celebrated on the 12th of May, and I know it's still a few months away but I thought I'd get a head start on some cards for some amazing colleagues.

For this card I've used the inlay die cutting technique. I cut out the stethoscope, heart and the words nurses day on my background using my Silhouette portrait. I then coloured the images and words with Copic markers, and inlaid them back onto my card. To finish of my card I stamped the word Happy to complete my sentiment.

For more inspiration, and information, please visit AAA Cards challenge blog. The inspiration cards by the DT are amazing, and our special guest designer for this challenge, Hannelie Bester, has made a beautiful card. You don't want to miss it!

I hope you're inspired to play along with us! Can't wait to see your creations!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x



3 kommentarer:

  1. I love your card Jane and well done on getting ahead making these fabulous things for your co workers

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Maaike! I'm always late when it comes to making cards, but for once I've given myself plenty of time. x

      Radera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera