måndag 4 juli 2022

AAA Birthday Game #39 - Where in the world

Hello and Happy first Monday of the month to you,
are you ready for a new Birthday challenge?
I do hope so!

This month AAA Birthday is challenging you to create birthday cards representing 
the (or a) place you would love to spend your birthday.

Here's the cue card




Here's my (first) take on the challenge


There are so many places in the world where I would love to spend my birthday, and it was hard to choose just one place but in the end I chose one of my absolute favourite places in the world, the sea. I love the sea and I love to sail,  so it would be the perfect place for my birthday celebrations!

As I said I had a hard time picking a place to base my card on. Initially I also found the theme of this month very challenging, but some how I ended up making not one but four cards for the challenge. I will be posting a new card every Monday during the month of July, so if you would like to see some more cards from me based on the challenge theme please revisit this blog later on in the month, or every Monday of July!


Products used for today's card;
Stamp set: Smooth Sailing by Lawn Fawn
Stencils: Mini cloud border by MFT stamps and Doily #27 by Aall & Create
Die set: Outside In Stitched Rectange by Lawn Fawn
Ink: Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz/Ranger
Markers: Copic Sketch


I hope you've been inspired to play along with this month's challenge, as I can't wait to see what you come up with for this theme!

For the month of July we have the talented Sarah R guest designing for us at AAA Birthday, her card is beautiful and you don't want to miss it. Please visit AAA Birthday's challenge blog to view Sarah's card and all the inspiration cards by the design teamMore information on the challenge and a DT call can also be found on the blog!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

4 kommentarer:

  1. Great card, love the a-boat in the sentiment ;-) I live on a creek, no need to go seek more water ha but the card is fabulous

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Maaike! How wonderful to live on a creek! x

      Radera
  2. How absolutely delightful your card is. Love your style Jane!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Jane! It means a lot coming from you! x

      Radera