måndag 11 juli 2022

AAA Birthday challenge #39 - Where in the World (take 2)

 Hello and Happy Monday to you,

It's time for my second card for the current challenge at AAA Birthday,
"Where in the World?"



Last Monday I shared my favourite place in the world - the sea,
today I'm going to share a card inspired by a country 
where I used to spend my childhood summers and Christmas holidays.






Can you guess the country?
Here's a few little hints, it's the country of H. C. Andersen the author of The Little Mermaid. In the capital of this country there is a statue of the Little Mermaid looking out over the sea. They make really tasty pastries in this country, so tasty that the pastries are known around the world as "....... pastries".

Have you guessed it yet?







Yes that's right, today we're in Denmark!
(I'm half Danish, so Denmark has always had a special place in my heart)


Don't forget to visit AAA Birthdays challenge blog for more inspiration from the amazing Design Team and our Guest Designer Sarah R. 


Next week/Monday we will visit another country that means a lot to me, hope you'll come along for the ride! And I hope you will join in the fun and play along with us as I can't wait to see your special place in the world!



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!
Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar