söndag 12 juni 2022

AAA Cards Game #217 - 1 of 9 rectangles + Butterflies

 Hello crafty friends,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend,
and that you are ready for a new challenge!

It's time for challenge Game #217 at AAA Cards.

Here's the challenge cue card



The challenge is to "use" only 1 of 9 parts of the card, 
you divide the card front into 9 rectangles 
and choose one of them for your motif.
I must admit that I found this challenge a bit tricky,
but here's my take on the challenge

As you can see I did cheat a bit by placing my sentiment
and a little trail from the butterfly outside of my chosen rectangle.


I have used the following materials:
Reveal Wheel Butterfly add-on by Lawn Fawn
Outside In Stitched Square Stackables by Lawn Fawn
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz and Ranger
Neenah Classic Crest cardstock - Solar White


I hope I have inspired you to play along with the challenge, 
as I would love to see your CAS creations, 
as would the rest of the Design Team!
For more inspiration by the Design Team 
and our Guest Designer please visit the AAA Cards challenge blog 


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!


Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x
 



4 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute use of the butterflies twist and the 1/9th challenge

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the rainbow effect you used under the die cut butterfly!

    SvaraRadera