måndag 7 mars 2022

AAA Birthday Game #35 - Under the Sea

Hello, and happy Monday to you!
Today is the first Monday of March which means time for a new challenge at


My first challenge as a Design Team member, I'm so excited! 

The theme for this challenge is - Under the Sea.




Here's my take on the challenge:



I've stamped and masked of my images, Marine Friends by Mama Elephant, and the cardfront, before ink blending my strip of sea using Distress Oxides; salty ocean, peacock feathers and cracked pistachio. For the sunrays I have used a stencil, Ray of Light by MFT Stamps, and ink blended over my already ink blended sea. The images are coloured with Copic markes and the sentiment stamped and embossed with white embossing powder. As a finishing touch I used some transparent enamel dots.


I hope you like my card and that I have managed to inspire you to play along with us at AAA Birthday. Please head on over to the challenge blog for more inspiration from the Design Team and our two guests - Arlene and Claire.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x





6 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card and so CAS too, perfect in my opinion ;-) Welcome to the team

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Maaike! You are too kind! I so appreciate your kind words and the welcome! x

      Radera
  2. Just beautiful! Perfectly CAS, but with lots of lovely detail. So pleased you said yes to joining the AAA Birthday Team.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Jane, for your kind words! Me too, and I'm so glad you asked! x

      Radera
  3. Love your CAS card with the inked background. I love your little seahorse

    SvaraRadera