tisdag 20 februari 2024

Visible Image February ATC swap

 Hello Friends,

My ATC, and accompanying card, for the Visible Image February ATC swap has been received by my swap partner, this time in the UK. The theme for the swap was

All You Need Is Love

and here's my take


I had a clear picture in my head of what to do and what VI stamp sets to use, but I couldn't get the old Beatles tune out of my head. So in the end I just had to go with the lyrics instead.
I had the lyrics start on the accompanying card





Visible Image stamp sets used
"Sing" for the music
"One Kind Word" for the hearts
and a variety of sets to find words to create the sentiment on the ATC, and the word "LOVE" on the card.



The sign up for the March swap starts on the 23rd of February, so if you'd like to join in head on over to the Visible Image group on Facebook. You only sign up for one month at a time, and only to create a single ATC. So why not give it a go?

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar