fredag 27 maj 2022

Guest blogging at Pyssloteket

Hello and Happy Friday, 

Today I'm guest blogging at Pyssloteket !
 I'm feeling so honoured and happy to have been invited to blog amongst so many talented designers. If you are interested in reading my blog post you can find it here (a little warning: it's looong).



Here's one of the cards I'm sharing on the blog.




I've totally fallen in love with the summer release at Visible Image, and here I've used two of the gorgeous stamps from the stamp set "Daisy Grunge Stamp Set". The beautiful daisy is stamped with VersaMark watermark ink then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. The image is coloured using Copic markers. The sentiment is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, my go to ink pad.


I can highly recommend a visit to Pyssloteket's blog, where you can find so many tips and trix and inspiration by the the amazing Design Team. And while you are there, why not have a look around the shop aswell?, I can garantee you'll find something you "Villhöver" (want/need), and they ship all over the EU which I like.

(I am NOT sponsored in any way by Pyssloteket, or any other company.
It's just one of my favourite shops for craft supplies)


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar