fredag 14 juni 2024

Student 2024

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card I created for our youngest son's girlfriend who graduated/ "tog studenten" on the 11th of June. She loves butterflies and the colour purple/lilac, which is also the colours of the educational program she attended, so the theme of the card was easy. This is what I came up with




I also incorporated a traditional "studentmössa" ( a Swedish graduation hat) to give the card that graduation feel. I hope you like it!

Here's a photo of our son and his girlfriend in her "studentmössa" taken at the graduation party. They are so cute together.




Have a lovely evening/ morning/ day!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Ps. Welcome back tomorrow for some inspiration for the fifth challenge at AAA Colourful




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x