onsdag 15 maj 2024

AAA Colourful - Colourboard #4

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's time for colourbord #4 at AAA Colourful, and we have a beautiful palette of colours for you to be inspired by




Isn't the colourboard beautiful? I love it, and I love the softness and the flow of the tulle in the picture. In an attempt to create that softness and flow I went with colourful circles on my card. I tried to get the colours as close to the image as I could, but as the circles overlap they changed a little in colour, but that's ok with me.




I started by creating my background of colourful circles, using a set of stencils with circles in different sizes and Distress Oxide inks. After ink blending my panel of circles I stamped and heat embossed the image and the sentiment. I gave the panel a black border and adhered it to the card base. 

Products used
Stencils
by Lavinia Stamps
Stamps by Visible Image
Inks by Tim Holtz/ Ranger 
Embossing powder by WOW!


I hope you've been inspired to play along with us as we would love to see your colourful creations! It doesn't have to be a card, it can be a tag, a journaling page, ATCs, a scrapbook page ..... we love all types of paper crafts. For more information, and colourful inspiration by the talented design team and our special guest designer for this challenge, Karen please head on over to the AAA Colourful challenge blog. Don't forget to show them all some love!


Take care, keep crafting and get colourful!

Jane
x

6 kommentarer:

  1. fabulous use of the colors, I love the Jazz musician

    SvaraRadera
  2. Loving those ink blended circles they are such delicate colours and yet so bright and cheery. Loving the silhouette stamp on top - what a great idea for a bit of pop!

    SvaraRadera

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x