torsdag 29 februari 2024

CiLi in Papers Jubileumstävling nr 1 - hÄnglar & Wings

 Hello,

Last week CiLi in Papers celebrated their 15th birthday, CONGRATULATIONS!

The whole week they had a generous offer in the shop (and yes, I might have clicked home a few new goodies), and on their blog they hosted a new challenge/ competition every day, 6 in total. Luckily the challenges/ competions are up and running until the 10 of March, so people like myself who couldn't participate last week have the chance to create and enter their creations.


Here is my entry to challenge/ competition No 1 - hÄnglar & Wings



The criteria was to use at least on stamp by hÄnglar&Wing. I used one of my favourites "Livräddare", perfect as we are a family of sailors and lifesavers. My husband is part of the Swedish Sea Rescue and knows his CPR. All of our four children are qualified lifesavers/lifeguards, so they know their first aid and CPR too, and I'm a nurse. I also used the stamp set "FikaErika" for the birthday greeting-

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar