fredag 24 mars 2023

ATC - Visible Image March Swap "Spring Greens"

 Hi Friends,

My ATC and card for my swap partner for the Visible Image March ATC swap has arrived safely in Germany. The theme for the month of March was - 

Spring Greens

Here's my ATC and Card


This is such a fun challange and I'm so glad I found it.
I'm new to ATC so I'm still finding my way, but I absolutely love it!

It's so fun to create these little pieces of art, and I do enjoy creating matching cards to go with the ATC (this is not mandatory). All stamps. dies and stencils used must be by Visible Image. 

For this ATC I started by ink blending the card using Distress Oxides, I then placed a stencil on top my card and ink blended through it. I went through my VI stamp set (I haven't got so many yet, but as long as you have one set you can make an ATC) and picked out some stamps to use. I stamped my images using different shades of green Distress Oxides.

For the card I have used the same stamp sets and Distress Oxides, but not the stencil. The big "Swirl" on the left side of the card (looking at it) is the same stamp I used on the right hand side of the ATC (so the swirly part is outside of the ATC).

Visible Image products used
Stamp sets:
"Tomorrow Doesn't Exist", "Grunge Flourish", "Life is Beautiful" and "Daisy Grunge" 
Stencil: "Entwined Butterflies"

Distress Oxides
"rustic wilderness", "mowed lawn", "pine needles" and "twisted citron"





Now I can't wait for the April Swap to start!
If you want to join in the fun, head on over to Visible Image Facebook page.
The April Sign Up is now open, and you have until March 28th to sign up.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar