söndag 19 mars 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 236 - Inspired by a movie/ song/ book

 Hi,

It's time for a new CAS card challenge over at AAA Cards,
and this time the theme of the challenge was picked by me, so I hope you like it! The theme is:
 
Inspired by a Movie (TV show), Song or a Book.


This is my take (or should I say one of my takes) of the challenge




 I often find inspiration in music, mostly from the lyrics which probably stems from years of singing and learning the lyrics to numerous songs. For this card I have found inspiration from the lyrics in a song in one of my favourite movies growing up.

Can you guess the movie, and/or the song?


Products used
Dies: "
Brushstroke Flowers Mini" by Tim Holtz/ Sizzix
Stamps: "Sparkle In The Rain" by Visible Image and "Poppy Garden" by Altenew
Inks/Paints: "Distress Watercolor Pencils" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Embossing Powder: "Silver super fine detail" by Ranger



Here's the cue card




Have you guessed the movie, and or song for my inspiration yet?
Here's some hints; it's a musical, the story takes place in Europe and the lyrics goes


𝆔𝆕 Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things..... 𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅯




Yes, it's the song "My favorite Things" from the movie/ musical "Sound of Music"!

I hope you're inspired to play along, as we (especially me) would love to see what movies/songs/books inspire you, and how you interpret it in a card.

Remeber all cards have to be CAS (clean and simple with lots of empty space).

For more amazing inspiration by the talented design team please visit AAA Cards challenge blog, where you'll also find all the information on how to play along and our definition on CAS.



Thank you for stopping by, and reading all the way. I truly appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Ps. More cards on the theme will be posted here during the next two weeks, so welcome back for more inspiration!




2 kommentarer:

  1. Great choice for your theme Jane, love your take on the challenge

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Maaike! I kind words mean a lot!

      Radera