mÄndag 25 juli 2022

AAA Birthday challenge #39 - Where in the World (take 4)

 Hello and Welcome to my "travel blog" 😉,

Inspired by the current challenge at AAA Birthday,
I am taking you on a little trip to visit some of my favourite places/countries in the world.



Today's destination is to a country that has a very special place in my heart,  it's also a place that I used to call home.

Can you guess where we are?



I won´t tell you just yet as I have a bonus card coming up later today or in the week. When you see my bonus card for this destination there will be no doubt in your mind to where we are.

I hope you've enjoyed my little journey, and that you will join me by creating your own birthday card inspired by one of your favourite places in the world!
Can't wait to see your creations!

For more information, and inspiration, please visit AAA Birthday's challenge blog.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!
Take care and keep crafting!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar