söndag 29 maj 2022

AAA Cards challenge Game #216 - Colour Scheme + Shaker card

 Hello and Happy Sunday,

It's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards challenge blog,
and it's my first challenge as a Design Team member,
I'm so excited!

Challenge Game #216 is a colour scheme challenge
with the optional twist of shaker card.





Here's my take on the challenge



As you can see I decided to go with the twist and made a shaker card. You don't have to go with the twist if you don't want to, it's just an option, but the colour scheme is mandatory for this challenge.

I hope you like my card, and that I have inspired you to play along with us at AAA Cards. For more information, and inspiration by the talented Design Team and our Guest Designer Izzy, please visit AAA Cards challenge blog.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

6 kommentarer:

  1. Love your take on the sketch, welcome to the AAA Challenge team, we're so lucky to have you

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Maaike! I'm so happy to have been invited to join your amazing team, and I'm so looking forward to getting to know you all! x

      Radera
  2. Love the blending on your balloon!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Welcome Jane! Such a fun card! Love the way you made a balloon with inside so colorful as well as shaker. So creative :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, you are too kind! So nice to meet you! x

      Radera